Friday, February 27, 2009

The life of a Military wife

Once again my hubby has gone overseas on a trip with the Military. I suppose I should be use to it by now but it's always hard to have him gone. Especially now that we have Evie. I have to count my blessings though. He really hasn't had to travel much and he will only be gone for 2 and a half weeks which isn't too long. It just seems stressful right now because we are all sick. In fact Derek was very sick yesterday and all night long but decided he would go anyway. What a trooper. Poor Evie and I are still a bit sick but I'm hoping we both get better soon. Chicken Noodle soup and jello get really boring after a few days. We may have to go outside and get some sunshine today. I think that may do me more good mentally then anything.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it, I would go CRAZY with my husband gone. I hope you and Evie feel better soon and if you get super bored, head on down and we'll go to lunch or something!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! Are you going to go to Seattle?

    ReplyDelete