Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Little Princess

February 16, 2010-
Has it really been three years since my little Princess was born? Wow! She had a Disney Princess birthday this year. It's all about Cinderella and Rose (Sleeping Beauty). It's so much fun having a girly girl!
She was happy to have her Grandma and Grandpa F there, also her Aunts Debra and Malia. Uncle Doug, Aunt Julie and her cousins Maura and Carys were also there to celebrate with her. Grandma L and Great Grandma sent her lots of presents from Wisconsin that she was happy to open and play with. She loves her grandparents!



I felt kind of bad that she had a store bought cake. I just wasn't up for making one this year, especially a Disney Princess one. She seemed pretty happy with it so I'll try not to beat myself up about it.

2 comments:

  1. IT was the perfect cake for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great cake for her. And a great party. Evie is a cutie. I was glad I got to come.

    ReplyDelete