Tuesday, May 25, 2010

STUCK

Today I am feeling frustrated! I think anyone who's had a baby can relate to my dilemma. Trying to get that extra weight off my body after having my baby!! Why is it that my body wants to hang on to that weight? My baby is almost nine months old. I just want to fit in my clothes again. I'd really like to lose about 10 pounds but I'd be happy with 8. My goal was to get back to where I was by the time we went to Wisconsin. Well, I only have a month...not sure that's gonna happen but I can dream. I've been exercising 5-6 days a week and also weights and strengthing on my off days. I think my calorie intake is pretty good although I do have a weekness for baked goods and chocolate. I've been pretty good at resisting even those so I don't understand why I'm STUCK at this weight.?? If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them but don't tell me to stop drinking diet soda because that's not gonna happen! I have only one vice and that's it.

4 comments:

  1. I've got one for you... COME BACK TO IRISH DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! we miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your suggestion. I need to get my butt up on Satudays and go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great! But keep up the good work, it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look great!
    Losing weight sucks. My legs are my nemesis. No matter how hard I try they stay chubby.

    ReplyDelete