After the long drive to La Crosse we were ready for the beach!
Our first day was spent along the Mississippi River basking in the sun. This is the life! We so enjoyed getting in the water, making sand castles and pretty much laying in the sun and doing nothing. AHHH! That's what summers all about. It was great to have Grandma Larson with us finally, it's been way to long since we made a trip to Wisconsin.




The next day it rained and hasn't stopped yet.
We had a wet 4th of July!

Cute pictures! Will is such a doll. That day was sunny, I'm glad that you got to enjoy it. We had so much fun there with you guys.
ReplyDeleteFUN! I want to travel sooooo bad!! I am well acquainted with these western states; If I could even make it past the eastern border of colorado I would be estatic.
ReplyDelete