Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Activities

It's always fun to do things with my family but it was extra fun this past week to spend time with my sister Shelly who lives in Washington. Monday we went to the Zoo with a bunch of my sisters, nieces and nephews. I really enjoyed the Zoo this year even though it was hot! Evie's favorite thing about the Zoo is the carousel. She really enjoyed the bird show but was bummed that we missed half of it due to her potty break in the middle. It was nice to see all the cousins getting to know each other a little better and having fun together. Evie wanted to be right next to her Aunt Shelly and chit chat with her on our outings.




Nothing like being with cousins! Andy, Carys, Ethan, Will, Evie and Maura







Oh my....

Shelly, Julie and Will, Evie, Deb, Malia, and Maura watching the bird show.


We also went to the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point. I think it was 100 degrees that day! Wayyyyy to hot!










2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Bec, that was some fun times! I love you're dramatic pose!
    I don't want summer to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun week! Now it's back to reality. Boooo!

    ReplyDelete