I have a few thoughts about this time of year.
1. I'm sick of the cold and snow!
2. It's not right for people to spend all their time indoors. (It's a pain in the butt to bundle little kids up and do outdoor activities. I know because we tried.)
3. I start day dreaming about flowers, sunshine, and digging in the dirt in my bare feet. Time to get the gardening catalogs out!
4. I only like February because it's Evie's birthday and Valentines Day.
5. I'm a little more paranoid about dousing the kids in anti-bacterial gel anytime we go out.
6. It's ten degrees colder in Morgan then down in the Valley.
Time to be positive...
7. Warm drinks and good books make me happy.
8. Staying in and baking a batch of cookies on a snowy day is pure bliss!
9. Getting closer to Spring is always good and so are the longer days. (more daylight is a good thing)
Here's to getting through the end of Winter with a smile on my face....yeah right.
Poor Becky,
ReplyDeleteYou of all people need a tropical get-away every winter! I'm ready for spring too, I'm just worried what the deer will eat when things start to grow. Darn creatures.
I feel the same! I don't know how you moms don't go crazy for being inside with kids all day! I admire you all:)
ReplyDeleteI hate this time of year too. Your #8 inspired me to make a batch of cookies the other day.
ReplyDelete