On a happier note. This weekend I took the kids to the St. Patrick's Day parade in SLC. The kids really enjoyed it. Evie is always thrilled to see her cousins, Aunt Mari and Uncle Russ. We even got to spent time with Grandma which was such a nice surprise. Mari and the girls danced in the parade with their Irish Dance group. We even got to shop a bit with Meg and Kath and Grandma. Fun for us but probaby not for them...shopping with kids is HARD! I'm always amazed at how good they do though. I think Evie's going to be my little shopping partner as she gets older. I forgot to take my camera with me that day:(
Derek is enjoying his new truck. He decided to get rid of his Tocoma that he's had forever. It was our dating car when we first met. We were a little bit sad to see it go. It's nice to have a roomy new truck we can fit the kids in.
Happy St. Patty's Day!!
Trying to decide which of these to make....any suggestions?

I hear ya!! Grant has been sick over Lyle's drill weekends for the last few months. No bueno. I think both chocolate options look great.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you got to shop with us! That was fun! Oh, and Evie and Will were sooo good. Working at Old Navy I see so many terribly behaved children shopping, but they were great! Seriously, sweet cousins:)
ReplyDeleteYeah they were very well-behaved and super cute as always. :D I had a lot of fun. As for the treats...why not make both?? Ha ha. You can bring some to me.
ReplyDelete