I'm so slow getting all the St. Patty's day stuff blogged about. Actually there is only the parade since I didn't take any pictures of Evie dancing with her Irish Dance Class :( What kind of Mom does this? One that forgot about her performance and got there 5 minutes before they performed. I'm surprised I even remembered to bring her dance shoes. Anyway, it was fun being in the parade again this year. One of the highlights of being in our Irish dance group. It's so much fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures of the parade though. There were some seriously cool outfits going on there! Except for the lady in her green underwear and roller skates. At least she was wearing leggings underneath.
Mari, Emma, Megan, me, and Evie with her cute little class.
Our super duper festive irish socks! The wind was evil.
My awesome class
Megan and I twinkling our toes (that was for you Julie).
This picture of Emma was in the Salt Lake Tribune. GO EMMA!!
Nice! Looks fun.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun!! I seriously want to see you dance sometime!
ReplyDeleteThat wind was crazy! Haha but so fun
ReplyDeleteThat was so much fun! Thanks Becky:)
ReplyDeleteSt. Patty's day is such an occasion around there! I always miss out :( looks fun!
ReplyDelete