I'm still trying to figure out how to edit my blog page etc. These pictures are in the reverse order and I couldn't figure out how to change it. I need blog help for dummies! These photos were taken by my brother in law Bill who does an amazing job.
My Mom and brother Russ in their Tartans
Mom and Dad at the reception
All 11 of us kids together at once which is unusual.
I'm blog stalking you Becky!!! And I LOVE that one of all 11 of you. It was cool to see all of you in one place. I don't know that I've ever seen that before. :)
So pretty! I can't believe you have 11 siblings! WOW!! I bet it sure makes a fun get together! You are looking so cute and prego! I miss being prego!
BTW...when posting your pics, you have to always post the one you want last...first, and the one you want first....last. I hope that makes sense. Good luck!!
Wow Becky, That is crazy to see all of your family grown up!!! Deb looks beautiful, I didn't even know she was engaged! Russ looks awesome in a kilt! You look beautiful, hope all is well!
Yay Becky! Are you having a boy? Boy's are awesome, yes they are very active but boy's love their momma's sooooooo much and they get over things a lot quicker than girls. At least my girl! Remember when I said I would have 7 kids, 5 girls and 2 boys! YIKES! Your poor mother! LOL!
I'm blog stalking you Becky!!! And I LOVE that one of all 11 of you. It was cool to see all of you in one place. I don't know that I've ever seen that before. :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I can't believe you have 11 siblings! WOW!! I bet it sure makes a fun get together! You are looking so cute and prego! I miss being prego!
ReplyDeleteBTW...when posting your pics, you have to always post the one you want last...first, and the one you want first....last. I hope that makes sense.
Good luck!!
Wow Becky, That is crazy to see all of your family grown up!!! Deb looks beautiful, I didn't even know she was engaged! Russ looks awesome in a kilt! You look beautiful, hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteYay Becky! Are you having a boy? Boy's are awesome, yes they are very active but boy's love their momma's sooooooo much and they get over things a lot quicker than girls. At least my girl! Remember when I said I would have 7 kids, 5 girls and 2 boys! YIKES! Your poor mother! LOL!
ReplyDelete