Monday, December 21, 2009

Choo Choo!!







Derek and his blurry picture taking..



I laughed so hard when I saw that I captured this look!
The face she makes when she tries something on and
thinks she is beautiful.

My husband has a friend that is a train engineer on the Heber Creeper. He was able to get a couple tickets for Derek and Evie to take a ride Saturday afternoon. Low and behold the train broke down and they had to cancel that ride. Huge bummer! They had to fix it for the Polar Express tour they do in the evenings. But Evie and Derek were able to go inside the train, check it out and take some pictures. Derek said she was thrilled with that, so I guess she had fun after all. She has always loved trains. I even made her a train cake for her last birthday.

Derek's Mom had a brilliant idea to send Derek's train he played with as a kid. (She keeps everything, it's awesome!) So we all headed to the basement to set up his old toy train.
It still worked and we had a fun time as a family. It was fun watching Derek set it up, I'm
sure it brought back memories for him. I think Evie enjoyed the wrapping it was sent in just as much. What a goof!

2 comments:

  1. That is a funny picture of Evie! She is such a dress-up girl. And it doesn't even matter what she's putting on!
    Too bad the train broke down, but sounds like it didn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so funny! Evie has such an expressive face.

    ReplyDelete