Christmas isn't Christmas without lots of fattening candy
and junk food. The past two days I've made caramels and
fudge. There's nothing like being in the kitchen this time
of year. Oh and did I mention how much I like to eat all
it too! (These pictures are lame but you get the idea)
Last year I tried to make caramels and they turned into
carmel sauce. I was proud of myself that they turned out
so well. My Mom's fudge recipe is the BEST fudge recipe
on the planet. I wish I didn't like it so much. Jenny Craig
here I come!


Yum! Too bad you can't email delicious treats.
ReplyDeleteI'm making fudge. YUM!
ReplyDeleteHe He..is that a quote from Mom?
ReplyDeleteOf course!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, looks and sounds yummy! Good luck peeling that off your thighs.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristin, I'm still trying to get that darn baby weight off. Maybe after Christmas..
ReplyDeleteBecky your carmels were delightful, delicious and decadent. I think you should make more! Don't forget about our party this week! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think I may just make some more. Maybe without nuts this time.
ReplyDelete