Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

The second Evie woke up she asked me "Did Santa come last night Mom?"
It was so fun watching the kids this Christmas. Will isn't quite into opening the presents yet but he was happy about his little rocket riding toy. Evie couldn't wait to open each and every last gift that was under the tree.

She was pretty happy about that Pillow pet. Santa did an amazing job this year I have to say.







It was a gorgeous Christmas Day in Morgan!





The kids with their loot.







3 comments:

  1. They look so cute and excited with all their new stuff! I wish I could still get that excited over Christmas morning, but as it happens we all slept in forever and groggily went in to open the presents. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see your still maintaining the "show your loot" Christmas picture family tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ones are getting so big!! And I LOVE the "show your loot" pictures. I think we might have to start a new tradition next year...

    ReplyDelete