Thursday, December 16, 2010

Goofy

I was taking pictures of the kids a few days ago. Evie and I started to take silly pictures of ourselves. Here are a few for your enjoyment....or not.







This one made us laugh really hard!!




4 comments:

  1. bahaha! That last picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silly pictures. Sometime, when you need a laugh (or she does), try taking one of those silly pictures and using a distortion filter on it in a photo editing program. Nothing gets my kids laughing so hard as seeing their faces swirled up. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one! :)

    Evie seems to really enjoy taking silly pictures (and she is quite good at it). She, Carys and myself spent almost an hour on Thanksgiving doing just that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Evie has always had such an expressive face for such a little kid.

    ReplyDelete