Friday, June 24, 2011

Our Trip To Wisconsin~Chpt.1

A moment of happiness from my cute boy on the road to Wisconsin.


I had to get a picture of Evie asleep on the Sunchips bag


At the Beach. Will doing is favorite thing...throwing sand.


It was a 100 degrees that day and the humidity was high. Talk about hot!!!


 Downtown LaCrosse.
My favorite place downtown is the amazing antique store.


Evie in the store. There are three floors completely full of antiques!


The old fashioned ice cream & candy shop. Evie with her root beer.


 I had never been to the mall of America so I talked everyone into going the 3 hour drive to Minneapolis. All we had time to do there was to take the kids on rides and few other stores. The kids had a blast!




Evie at the American Doll store.


Hanging out in Grandma's backyard.



Her gorgeous climbing roses!




2 comments:

  1. How fun! Cute pics. Your kids have such expressive faces. Speaking of faces, gotta love that little girl's face in the background in the pic of Evie and rootbeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go you cross county drivers you!!!

    ReplyDelete