Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wisconsin Trip-Chapt. 2..finally!

I'm finally getting back to our trip to Wisconsin. I've been extremely busy packing our house for our move to Utah County and our trip to Oregon for a family reunion. Things have been crazy! Not to mention the 4th of July and the million birthdays in July. One of the fun things we did in Wisconsin was visit a Norwegian town called Norskedalen http://norskedalen.org/. It was so green and beautiful! The pictures don't even do it justice. The town sits in a little tucked away valley. I did get some good pictures though, and have to share them. Hope you enjoy.

Breathtaking views!



I loved the little plant names in Norwegian


In front of the summer house. They used these houses so they wouldn't heat up their houses when they cooked and baked in the summer.


Derek with his mom and the kiddos.


He's adorable...what else is there to say!!




Me and my sweetie. I think this was just days before our 9th Anniversary.


I love these next two pictures of my kids. I can't wait to hang them in our new home!


1 comment: