Sunday, August 28, 2011
Birthday Boy
Yesterday was my little boys second birthday. I can't believe Will is 2! It was fun having lots of family there to celebrate with us. He was so cute opening his gifts and getting excited about things. The first present he opened seemed to be his favorite. A little stuffed Elmo toy. He was so happy about that and kept saying "Elmos World" and giving it hugs. Evie helped him open most of his gifts and was just as excited to see what was inside as Will was. I really struggled right down to the wire what kind of cake to make him. It didn't turn out like I had planned but I'm sure he didn't really care. I think he was just happy with the motorcycle on top. He has really grown a lot in many ways. He has started talking in sentences and has grown a bit taller. He is such a sweet little boy, I'm so lucky to have my little Will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment