Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Sweet Summer

I love summer. I never want it to end. I don't even really mind the heat. There was tons going on this summer as usual, but i've enjoyed it. It means lots of time with family and friends. The kids have been swimming a lot this summer which they've really enjoyed. I've been able to spend time out in the yard, cleaning up our awful looking landscaping. It's looking better, which makes me happy. It's been fun getting to know our neighbors. Evie has made quite a few new friends and enjoys spending time with them. She's my little social butterfly! Will is hitting the terrible twos. His birthday will be in only a few days. Crazy how the time has gone by. Here's to the last days of summer! I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

The kiddos with their cousin Kathleen. They have the best cousins!!


 I took this picture from my backyard on a lovely cloudy day.
My sister Deb shot this picture of us admiring my Mom's garden.

1 comment:

  1. it has been a lovely summer...sad to see it go but I'm so excited for autumn.

    ReplyDelete