There is nothing prettier, that I can think of, then the colors in the mountains this time of year. This weekend we took the kids up AF canyon to see the leaves and roast hot dogs and marshmallows. It's really the first time we've done anything like that with the kids. I think they enjoyed it, I'm not sure I would do it again though until Will gets a little older. He tried to run away at least 20 times, got waaaay to close to the river, (it's a good thing I was next to him or he probably would have fallen in) not to mention a roaring fire, as well as a road nearby, all hazards to an energetic 2 year old. Maybe next year will be better....maybe not. I'm pretty sure I will want to put a leash on that kid. :)





Did you do that Friday night? Nick and I went up AF canyon Friday night and roasted brats.
ReplyDelete