I'm finally posting about Halloween...I think all the candy has turned my brain to mush!
I hosted the annual family Halloween party a few days before the actual Holiday. We had lots of fun! Everyone really made an effort this year on their costumes which was soooo much fun. Except the regular party poopers and you know who you are :) Will never did make it in his costume either that night. It was a crazy busy night for me. My dessert turned into a soupy pumpkiny mess. I also forgot to have everyone vote for their favorite costume. I also didn't have an umbrella for my Mary Poppins costume which REALLY bugged me. How can you be Mary Poppins without an umbrella?! Anyway, enough about the bad stuff. My sister Deb came up with the funnest and funniest game for us to play. We laughed ourselves silly. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks Deb! One of my favorite things about Halloween parties are the decorations. My sister Sarah helped me make the house look super festive. My Mom made a delicious white chicken chili and Deb made homemade rolls....yummo!! I can't wait for our next family party.







No comments:
Post a Comment