We really had a nice Christmas this year. It was strange to have NO snow though. Derek kept saying that it didn't feel like Christmas. I do like snow at Christmas but I would be happy to have NO snow the rest of the winter. I'm loving the sunshine! I actually sat on the deck and ate lunch with the kids today...weird. I think the vitamin D is good for a bunch of sickos though.
I keep getting off the subject. We had our annual family Christmas eve party in Morgan at the Brumbaughs. For some reason all the pictures I took were kind of weird, people making strange faces and my not so good camera skills. I apologize in advance for embarrasing my family members. There was lots of good food, games, a gift exchange, and Debra's awesome slide show she put together. So much fun!
The Buche de Noel that I made for the party. If you don't know what that is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%BBche_de_No%C3%ABl




Loved the Boosh! Tasted like chocolate Ho Ho's! Nice job on the chocolate leaves, you're a culinary artist.
ReplyDeleteNice post! Those pictures are gems:) I hope you all feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Wait...I didn't get to try that delicious chocolate delight. What is wrong with me? Let's go back in time.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you for commenting on my blog! I was starting to wonder if anyone read it.
ReplyDeleteWhat is my face?? hahaha that's awesome. :) Nice post!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could make a more disturbing face. Haha:) Nice post Becky, and your buche thingy was delightful! (I made a typo in the first one if you were wondering:)
ReplyDeleteHa! Those pictures are CLASSIC. And Deb always looks like that... ;-)
ReplyDelete