On her birthday we let her open presents from us and we also took her to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. They did their cheesy little birthday "yee haw" for her which she loved. She also saw her preschool teacher there which she was pretty excited about. Derek and I stopped at the new "Culvers" which is our favorite frozen custard place in the world! Never thought there would be one so close to us. This could be bad for my body! :)
Evie wanted a friend party this year so I let her invite a few friends for an afernoon party. She decided that she wanted a princess party, but not a Disney one. She also helped pick out what cake she wanted. I made little princess hats that turned out cute which they got to decorate themselves. So, Saturday she had her friend party and then had the whole family over to celebrate that evening. There were so many people there, I think she felt really special. I'm so glad my kids have so much family to love them!!
Opening her birthstone necklace from Grandma Larson.
Evie with her new tu tu and kitty
I'm pretty sure Evies favorite part of her birthday was seeing her cousin Carys
Cute Princesses!!
Inside of the cake...have to show my handiwork. :)
And a picture to creep everyone out!
The end







Baha Nice creepy pic! You are a party planning guru!
ReplyDeleteYou really out did yourself this time! Very cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteThat was an awesome princess party! You're so amazing Becky! I wish I could bake and plan parties as well as you do:)
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! Having a little girl must be fun.
ReplyDelete