Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crazy and Wonderful December

I had a fantastic Christmas Season this year. Although it went all to fast. We spent Christmas Eve at the Brumbaughs in Morgan for the annual Fotheringham Christmas Party. It's always a great time. This year we did a photo booth with props and all kinds of crazy poses. We may have to delete a few of them...ha ha. We got a little goofy. Debra put together her slide show of pictures from 2012. It was fabulous as usual! We also had a gift exchange, the kids played in the snow, and we ate lots of good food. It wasn't very fun driving home that night, after it had snowed all day. We got behind a snowplow all the way down I-215. Derek was quite frustrated.

We all enjoyed our Christmas day. We tried to scale down the amount of presents for the kids this year. We went a little nuts last year. The think Santa did a good job this year. Will's favorite toys were his light sabor and Boba Fet gun. Evie loved her Brave dressups and bow and arrow set.

Christmas morning is the best!!


Evie was happy about the shawl from Grandma and Grandpa.


 Does Will look excited or what? So does Derek.



I think Derek kind of liked the knife I got him :)


2 comments:

  1. I especially like the Brave wig and bow and arrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Jo. I'm glad someone is reading my blog:)

      Delete