My little girl turned 6 on Saturday. Where does the time go? She is growing up so much! We wanted to take her to Disneyland this year but it just wasn't in the cards. Maybe next year. I decided not to let her have a friend party this year and just celebrate with family. Her cousins came to spend her birthday with her and she was happy as a clam to do that! Julie and Doug brought the girls Saturday afternoon and we decided to go swimming. Luckily it was a beautiful sunny day and rather warm for February. Megan and Mari also joined us at the pool. Afterwards we had a shindig for her at the house with the whole family. We are so lucky to have lots of family close by. Our close friends the Craigs also came. They are so good to Evie and even gave her an Easy Bake Oven! She's pretty excited to use that thing. She is one loved little girl. Evie is a very outgoing, lovable, sweet, kind, talented, smart, talkative, and beautiful little girl. We are blessed to have her in our family.
Evie and Carys. Can you tell what they're into lately?
Evie with toothless the dragon
Evie asked for a white wedding cake with blue flowers this year. ( I think she's been looking at Pinterest a little too much with me). This was my attempt at making a wedding cake. I'm just happy it wasn't lopsided or bumpy.
Happy 6th Birthday to my girl!
Happy Birthday to Evie. She's a cutie. She and Carys sure have fun together. Thanks for the chance to go swimming too.
ReplyDeleteYour cake turned out beautiful!
Happy Birthday Evie!! She is so cute and growing up so fast!!
ReplyDeleteThat cake you made is AMAZING!! I'd be afraid to even attempt it!! Way to go!
She is so adorable! Asking for a wedding cake... watch out! haha I miss her!
ReplyDelete