I get the feeling that most women aren't that excited about hanging out with their mother in law, period. I guess I am the exception to the rule. Derek's Mom was here visiting (from Wisconsin) and we sure had a good time shopping, site seeing, and going on a little road trip with some friends. It's nice to have the help and company when she is here. She is a wonderful person and raised a wonderful son. There are certain places that we have to go while she is in Utah. First thing we did was go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point gardens. That place never gets boring or old to me...and I even worked there once upon a time.
The kids with Grandma Larson
My Grandma Kennedy was visiting so we got to spend a few days with her.
The kids are lucky to have lots of grandmas.
My sister Debra and her husband Nick. My sister Sarah was with us also.
Inside the Secret Garden...my favorite place!
Four generations
So cool! I love your pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat was fun! I'm glad you enjoy spending time with your mother-in-law. That's awesome. She's a neat lady.
ReplyDeletePretty pics. Glad Sharon could visit!
ReplyDelete