



Some of us are prouder then others about our Irish Heritage. I guess that's what makes St. Patrick's Day so popular in America. I have Irish on my Mom's side of the family. Scottish on my Dad's side and English on both sides. I'll just clame the whole British Isles as part of my heritage :)
Breakfast yesterday consisted of green eggs...no ham. I don't know why but they tasted better then normal eggs.
I also made thin mints out of Ritz crackers and covered them with mint flavored dark chocolate. I know it sounds weird but they were really good!
Dinner was of course, corned beef and cabbage and a Utah favorite, green jello.
I had to share a photo of my little guy with his cute St. Patty's shirt on.
It should say little Angel though....he is the sweetest and best baby ever!!
note: Cead Mile Failte means "One Hundred Thousand Welcomes"
Your little guy is sooo cute! That corned beef actually looks pretty good.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good St. Patty's Day!
P.S Yesterday on Ellen they had Irish dancers and I totally thought of you!!
How awesome! I love your festive layout!
ReplyDeleteVery festive and green! Well done! Will is the cutest thing ever and I love his shirt.
ReplyDeleteI'm missing the Irish heritage but I still love the opportunity to dye stuff green. Long live St. Patrick's Day!
ReplyDelete