Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sore Feet

Tuesday I decided to go to my sister in law Mari's Irish Dance Class. The last time I took Irish Dance was almost 4 years ago! Now that we live so far from everything up here in Morgan, I didn't think I would be taking up dancing ever again. It's an hour drive to Riverton where they have classes. Well, I decided to just bite the bullet and make the long drive. I didn't feel as out of shape and pathetic as I thought I would, but I do have some sore muscles. The arches of my feet and calve muscles are feeling the burn. Not sure if I'll be making the drive every week but we'll see how adventurous I feel. Just don't expect me to do any bicycle jumps in public! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was hoping you would start dancing again. You are such a good dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I am excited. And just so you know, my calves are always cramping too... I am such a baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New treatment for foot pain.
    We have developed a new product for hand and foot maladies. We have seen improvements within a few weeks of using the Carpal Roller. For more information go to our website www.carpalroller.com

    ReplyDelete