Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Dr. check ups
I took the kids in for their Dr. checkups today. Will is only in the 27 percentile for his weight! Poor little guy, I'm blaming it on his acid reflux. Were not sure he really has that but he has always spit up a lot. He loves his soy formula. I have not idea how he can eat that stuff....I think it smells disgusting. He is steadily gaining weight so the Dr. wasn't concerned but he's not breaking any weight records. He was 27.76 inches in length which is the 73 percentile, so he's doing good there. Evie overall is in the 70 percentile so she's doing really well. I was amazed how well she took instruction from the Dr. and nurse and how much she is growing up. She is such a sweet little girl. I'm always getting comments how beautiful she is. Some old man at the grocery store told me she was really well behaved and I should be proud of that. That was nice to hear, because normally I think it's a pain to shop with her. I sure love my kids! I'm grateful they are happy and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad it went well! Percentiles arn't everything. :) I'm glad they're healthy and happy too.
ReplyDelete