Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Preschool Grad

You would think that I'd have plenty of time to write in my blog, I'm handicapped right now after all...think again. I'm just barely getting to Evie's preschool graduation. It was so fun to hear the songs and things they learned and worked on this year. What a cute age!! I was trying not to get teary eyed through the whole thing thinking about how big my girl is getting. I can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten next year! She was chosen to lead the kids in saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" during the Commencement (ha ha). I was proud of her!

Sorry about the giant head in this one.


Her class singing a song

Evie with her favorite teacher in the whole world, Mrs. Adams.




 Grandma and Grandpa gave her a graduation gift. Books from the Disney movie "Brave". She was so excited!


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Sad I missed it. She's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day for a cute girl! Way to go Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evie has got to be the cutest little girl in the world! Congratulations on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm handicapped right now" I LOVE it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete