Sunday, July 8, 2012

Celtic Celebration

Evie had her first big performance this year. I was suppose to be in it, but because of my injury I sat and watched, took pictures and enjoyed watching my nieces, sister in law and Evie do their thing. I was impressed how well each class did.

Here's part of one of the dances Evie performed at the Celtic Celebration concert. She did such a good job! Her class is adorable!


Click here to view this video

The look on her partners face cracks me up!!


Evie posing after her Spanish dance


The flag dance


The Finale


One of these days I will blog about my son :)



5 comments:

  1. Cute little dancer. I loved it when she was just dancing her heart out by the side of the stage near the stairs. Remember that? Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so funny! I wish I could have captured that somehow.

      Delete
  2. Evie is adorable! Haha looks like she did awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evie is such a cute little Irish dancer.

    ReplyDelete